Although Bernie Ecclestone says the F1 2025 championship is “open”, the former F1 supremo believes Max Verstappen “will” still make it five from five ahead of McLaren and Ferrari. As for the Ferrari ...
Former Ferrari chairman Luca di Montezemolo was left “horrified” by the disqualification of Lewis Hamilton and Charles ...
LONDON, March 7 (Reuters) - Former F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone says his money is still ... Red Bull lost their constructors' title to McLaren last season but Verstappen, the clear Red Bull ...
Former F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has snubbed Lewis Hamilton ... to do,” he admitted ahead of the season opener. “I think McLaren is the favourite if you look at the lap times.
Ayrton Senna's McLaren MP4/8, which helped him win two of his most iconic races at Donington Park and Brazil, is now put for sale ...
It’s one of the most famous car collections in the world, but it no longer belongs to F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone. The 94-year-old has sold what he previously described as his “precious works ...
Bernie Ecclestone’s collection of 69 iconic Formula 1 and Grand Prix cars has found a new owner after the former F1 ringmaster put it up for sale at the end of last year through a private treaty ...
Bernie Ecclestone (right) put his collection up for sale in December 2024 Former Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone has sold his historic car collection to Red Bull heir Mark Mateschitz for a world ...